Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yippiee!!!!! More Awards For Me....


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM










Once again I am very late in posting these awards which were passed on to me by Jay. Thank you Jay. Just checked out your comments in my first award post and saw these beautiful awards waiting for me. Thank you so much. The feeling is really great to receive these beautiful awards... Blogging world is like one big family... Away from my blog for so long and losing touch with such wonderful people here made me restless... I can say I had to steal a few hours today to loggin  today. Life is so magical... some people whom we have never met nor know them so well yet we remember them.. The same thing is happening with me nowadays. I am always concerned about the blog posts of my blogger friends.... Its like ki arre aaj na jaane kaunsi recipes post kiye honge sab ne.. and sometimes when I do login for a while to check out the recipes I get equally restless to try out those yummy recipes. However nowadays meri badluck hi bad chal rahi hai.. Just getting frustrated sometimes.... Chalo koi nahi this phase too shall pass. Just need prayers from everyone...  Well now my turn to pass on these awards to others...

1.   Ally
2.   Champa
3.   Soumya
4.   Veena
5.   Swati
6.   The veggie hut
7.   Archana
8.   Umm Mymoonah
9.   Satya
10. Vidhya
11. Jaya
12. Smitha
13. PJ
14. Ru
15. Reshmi

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards.And a big thank you for sharing it with me.Waiting to see your creative posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards and thank you very much for thinking of me Sameera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations,Samira!!!! Thanks for including me in your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Samira! And thank you so much for sharing these wonderful awards with me!


    Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Samira! Thanks for sharing with me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Samira and so sweet of you to pass it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations dear on all your awards. Thank you so much for passing it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyu for the awards and im sorry for claiming it late....no excuses for that..:(

    ReplyDelete