Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ayaan 's Crybaby Video


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM






He is my latest cousin bro, a big nautanki. After his birth, this was the first time he had come to our place. As soon as he came, I messaged my another cousin who is more than crazy for him, and asked him to come over. He came within 20 minutes. Actually I must intro him first. My cousin zeeshan is quiet a mann-mauji kind of person. Ask him to come or even get ready to go somewhere and he'll take quiet a lot of time dilly-dallying things. So we all were very surprised when he arrived so quickly. 
Ayaan - my new cousin is a cute baby like all other babies. He doesn't cries much but when he does its good to hear. In this video zee was feeding him and pulling his leg for fun. Ayaan very well knew when v'll remove the bottle from his mouth and when v'll put it back again. Therefore initially he jst cries a lill so dt we may put it soon but when we don't then he cries a lill more. I should say he too was a tough match for us, jst chk it his nakhras in this videos. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha..He looks adorable! Cant stop laughing after watching the video!

    ReplyDelete