Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Harshu

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM



Today is one of my bestest friend's birthday - Harshu. We share a very special bond. We are friends since 4th standard. Though sharing such a beautiful relationship, since last three years I forgot to wish her. I have to write this here as I feel I should admit it as my mistake.. Its not that I completely forgot but on the day itself it used to just slip out of my mind. Today I called her up and she was in office... The surprise and happiness in her voice was evident that my phone call made up her day. Tears were on both the side. That time I realised how much of value was my call to her... Ours is a heart to heart relationship and I pray to my Rab to keep it like this till the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment