Saturday, September 18, 2010

My paintings

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM


Some memories always brings happiness and colors in our life. For me its my paintings. I loved to paint during my growing up years. Simply simply loved to be with colors. Loved to dirty my hands with them and then go and trouble everyone with those colored hands...

Its been a long time now I didn't paint. Not that I don't like painting anymore but because of time constraints. Today while cleaning my stuffs I laid my hands on this paintings which I had long forgotton. This is only remaining with me now, rest all gifted away.















This one is still incomplete....

1 comment:

  1. looks like a day is not enough to go through ur creative works ! will get back to u soon and get the glimpse of ur interesting collections inshallah :)

    ReplyDelete