Thursday, November 12, 2009
Healthy Dry Fruit Juice
BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM
Winter has started and once again therz this need to warm up the body. We always prefer this juice during winters, it not only provides warmth but is known to provide good health and resistance for the next six months, if taken continously for a week.
RECEIPE: For 1 person
Black dates = 1
Black currants = 10
Dried figs = 1
Dried apricots = 1
Walnuts = 1
1. Wash, clean and soak the first four ingredients in enough water overnight.
2. Next morning grind it along with the water that was used to soak it. If its too thick add some more water.
3. Sieve it through a strainer and serve it along with walnuts.
1. While drinking this juice, walnuts should be eaten alongwith it.
2. Have this juice the first thing in the morning.
3. Everyday increase the quantity of black dates. e.g. first day it is 1 black date, next day make it 2, after that 3 and so on till the seventh day. On eighth day start reducing the quanity by one. e.g. on eight day it should be 7 instead of 8 dates, next day it should be 6 and so on. Have this juice this way at the most for 15 days.
Posted by Samira at 9:14 PM