Saturday, April 10, 2010

Capsicum Carrot Sabzi

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM


I am not a great fan of capsicum. I specially love them only on pizzas. But somehow I always feel attracted towards them. Whenever I go to the market, I make it a point to purchase them. However this time I thought to add carrots to it and I simply simply loved it. Not only does it taste amazing but it smells good too.

I have received requests to post the recipes with its ingredients and methods, Insha Allah soon I will try to do it so that everyone can try it out. I hope everyone would love these recipes too...


RECIPE:

Ingredients:
Capsicums = 3
Carrots = 3
Onion = 1 big
Tomato = 1
Green chillies = 3
Ginger garlic paste = 1 tblspn
Turmeric = 1 tsp
Zeera dhaniya pwdr = 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil

Method:
1. Cut onions finely. Heat oil, add onion and chopped green chillies. Cook for sometime until onion becomes translucent.

2. Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute. Then add tomato, turmeric, and zeera dhaniya powder and salt. Cook for some more time.

3. Add chopped carrots and capsicum. Cover and cook for atleast 10 minutes on low flame. Serve with chapatis or phulkas.

No comments:

Post a Comment