Friday, January 26, 2018

Finally, Happy New Year 2018...........


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM

I understand everyone must be thinking me to be crazy to wish Happy New Year instead of Republic Day today. Well I feel the year didn't start on a good note. The violence in Pune which hit Mumbai too was not a cheerful thing to start the new year with. Infact even after that incident nothing seemed to be good to me on any front hence I stopped reading the newspapers. But yesterday while taking out all the newspapers to give it to the raddiwala, I felt to go through all of it once ( well... I usually do that).

And to my surprise there was something which was really good or should I say 'The Best'...  And I finally felt  the New Year has arrived.....

Below are few pics which speaks for itself....


















































Isn't it a wonderful thing to read something like this early morning. It not only makes my day but also flushes out negativity from within me and make me more motivated, positive and hopeful for a better future.... Thank you Times Of India for publishing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment