BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM
I believe nobody can say no to Mango. This is the most awaited fruit.
Curd - 400gms ( I used the mother dairy brand here)
Sugar - 3 tblspn
Elaichi - 1 piece
Mango Puree - of 1 mango
1. We need hung curd here. So the first step is to put the curd in a muslin cloth, tie and hang it around for some 3-4 hours. I remember my mom leaving it overnight and preparing shrikhand the next morning.
2. Once all the water is out of our curd. Remove it in a bowl.
3. Grind sugar along with 1 elaichi piece.
4. In the grinded mixture add the mango puree and give it one more grind.
5. In the above grinded mixture add our hung curd and again give just one more grind, inorder to get all the things mixed togather evenly.
6. Yay!!!! Its done... Remove it in a bowl and serve chilled....