Friday, March 12, 2010

After The Exams.......


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM



Day before yesterday while clicking the following pics my mom asked why I gave them a book's background. I could just smile and say waise hi. The actual thing is that I bought this earrings during my exam period only and that I am totally fida over anything green-maroon combi with antique finish these days. Since I've seen these kinds in the market I am head over heals in love with them. Though I was hesitating to buy them earlier as I am not much of a earring person, but I had to give in when I saw these pairs in the exhibition in our city.

I love exhibitions and cannot control my temptations visiting them specially when it is a handicraft exhibition. We had Sahara Arts and Handicrafts Exhibition held on our exhibition ground of the city. I must say it was a lovely one. The best place for me to visit during exams. This was my final sem and besides lots of other work too had to be completed. There was a huge roadblock I had to overcome and Alhamdulillah by my Rab's grace I could do it. Well well I m not gonna write anything negative today, I am very happy. So only good things as of now.

Closer.........



This above pair too I bought from the same exhibition. It has meenakari work on it. Its a pendant and earring set. A lill info on meenakari work can be found here and here. I can only say that there are several beautiful things in India and meenakari jewellery is one among them. During such exhibitions one gets to see handicrafts from various parts of India and it really makes us wonder about our country's talents spread all across. I am planning to use pearls for this pendant as such types can be seen a lot on television these days. Insha Allah soon I'll make and post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment