Saturday, March 13, 2010

Holi Purse


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM




To prove how a late lateef blogger I am, here is my posting for today. This bag I had made last year during holi, but posting it here only a year later. I had made this bag to store all my cell accessories. Although the bag is complete, I still have to attach velcro to close it ends. Feeling lill guilty to admit that I've been using this as it is since a year.

This bag was made out of experiment. I had asked my younger brother to get me a multi-coloured wool from the shop. He along with my younger cousin brother bought this one, stating that the other multi-coloured one was not that good (I don't understand why boys use there brains in such things). I should admit it I didn't liked the wool in the beginning and asked them to return it. But boys, I hate them for not listening and obeying ;- D, they flatly refused to go back again. Ultimately I thought to give it a try and made a bag with simple basic stitch.

Loved the outcome and got to learn in the process. A little tight or little loose crocheting makes a lot of difference while using any multicoloured yarn. I've crocheted a lill loose on the top and bottom side and lill tight in the middle. Its feels so good to see different effects from the same wool. Just love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment