Friday, April 10, 2009

Rasgullas

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM



HUH!!! A very busy month March was. My exams ended on 1st of march and since then there has been running around. Finally got some time to blog. Since I wrote my last blog I wanted to post the pics of the Rasgullas which we made. So here they are, yummy and delicious. I have made them small in size, but anyways size never matters when it comes to rasgullas, its only how much you can eat.

Well well, enough of rasgullas now. My mouth starts watering with just the mention of it. Apart from rasgullas, I made some crochet bags, two to be specific, in the month of March. Thought of taking its pictures but couldn’t get time because of my busy schedule. But Insha Allah soon I’ll post the pictures of all the work I’ve been doing till date.

No comments:

Post a Comment