Friday, January 30, 2009

My Mom's Birthday Cake


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM



I wanted to post a few pics. They are and always will be memorable for me. Let’s start one by one. This cake is for my mom. It was her birthday and I thought of preparing the cake. This is just a simple basic cake, I only added pineapple pieces into it and a little of pineapple essence. My mom likes pineapple and me too :-). The pic is not so good and neither I am very good in icing the cake. This was my first attempt at icing any cake.


RECIPE:

Ingredients:
Eggs = 2
Butter = 100 gms
Powdered sugar = 100 gms
Flour = 100 gms
Baking powder = 1 tsp

Method:
1. Beat butter and sugar till creamy.

2. Beat Eggs seperately.

3. Add eggs, flour, baking powder to the butter sugar mixture and mix well.

4. Bake for 20 mins.

Note:
1. I have simply added small pineapple pieces into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment