Monday, January 25, 2010

Granny Purse

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM








I am very addicted to granny squares. I should say this addiction is out of 'majboori'. Whenever I intend to start any new project I become very apprehensive about it, simply because my stock of yarns goes out of stock.... both with me and the shopkeeper. And I have to shelve the project midway or use any other yarn or pattern to finish it off.

Anyways I love granny squares also because they are easy to make anywhere anytime. I don't have to carry the whole pattern with me while working on it. I got bags fever after my granny was discharged from the hospital. I made bags in the hospital to kill time but even after coming home I was keen to make some more. This pattern I got from ravelry and is fabulous and very easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment