Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crocheted Baby Set


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM




This year early I was really in a mood to prepare baby projects, infact full complete baby sets. But my bad luck time and again. Whenever I started on with a project, I always fall short with the wool, and when back to the shop to buy, the stock got over. HUH!! Felt very angry at such times. This was my next project after the previous one, and hence decided to make smaller things first. This is the bib, although its a simple one, the flower over it makes it look ravishing and yet maintain its simplicity. Just how the kids are, Ravishing and yet simple and innocent, isn't it?



This one is a bonnet and a pair of boots. I really love making baby crochets, they are very quick to make and serve as a beautiful gift for those little ones


A closer look.........








The above one is again a baby blanket. Got short of wool so used dark maroon colour to finish off the project...

No comments:

Post a Comment