Saturday, August 8, 2009

Exam Time!!! Once Again


BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM

Damm this exams and damm me.... Today was the first day, and its only going to end on 16th.
:-( . I dunno why only during exam times I feel like doing anything and everything apart from studies. I surf ravelry, wanna post on blog. Feel like starting a new crochet project, feel like going for shopping and then I feel to experiment in the kitchen........ But just don't feel like studying.

I think this happens with everyone. Maybe...... But by God's grace till date I've secured first class, atleast thats good for me. I can't expect more after studying only 3 days before exams. And this time broke all my records by just studying an evening before the exams. YUP!!!! Started studying management research subject just yesterday evening at 6:30 p.m. And I should say it went quiet well. Thanks to God for giving only those questions which I had prepared quiet well...... Hoping to get good marks this time too. Insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment