Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why No One Killed Jessica....

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM

Today I saw no one killed jessica at my friend sami's place. I never wanted to see that film but ultimately after watching didi's wedding video tupi started with that film.... I got so involved in that film that some instances I felt i've lived them.. And yes this kind of thing I have lived up in the past. Like sabrina in the last part I too left hope for all the good things. Felt there is no thing like justice anymore in this world... When people like jessica are killed infront of major of the people it is termed as murder, but what with those people whose own family give them slow deaths and term it as sickness... Is it not a murder? I know it is a murder and i've seen one of this kind.. Fought with my own people to lemme fight for her justice, but they were the one who stopped me for being a girl and as why I am getting involved when she was not at all related to me...

Whether she was related to me or not is not important. What was important was that that could be me too someday. Though she was no one related to me but still gave me lots of love, motherly affection. I was a very very bubbly and chirpy girl but this incident has taken all that from me... I cannot forget it but I try not to remember it. It only hurts me, people have lost heart, have lost feelings.. All are just busy with their own life, time kahan hai.. And kyun kisi ke liye kuch karna hai, what does its going to matter anybody.... Everybody has developed an ego - a very bad ego.... We don't at all care what others are going through...

I am really feeling very bad and lonely today.. I  could have done something for that lady but I couldn't do it. I couldn't hold up for long and started crying for the scene when sabrina comes at 5 p.m. at India gate. My friend knows I am over-sensitive and thats why she didn't let me watch the whole movie and took me out for a panipuri and malai kulfi treat.

I followed jessica's story earlier through newspapers but because it got media attention it became a campaign, a sensation. But there are many more people where media hasn't reached.. What about them... One more person I remember and she is the wife of that sweeper whom kasab and his mates killed near the c.s.t. That poor lady after her husband's death her in-laws took the money that govt. provided for them and disowned her stating that she has no right to stay with them as her husband is no more.. In which century are we living and are we really living or just existing without any purpose...

Feeling very hurt, don't know why I am writing all this but really I don't think I alone can do anything for anyone... My family my friends stop me at every step just because they feel I am over-sensitive and get involved with people's feelings too much.. I should maintain a distance with every relation. But is it wrong to share my love, share my time for those people who need me. Is it wrong to give some happiness even to those people who are not even remotely related..

When my friend saw me crying she said why am I crying just watch it like a movie... I really felt very bad for her these words. Will she say the same when something happens to me ( she loves me a lot). That time the thing will be different. For everyone of us, until and unless something doesn't happens to us or to those people whom we are closely attached to we never wake up... We don't care.. Is it correct?

Finally for Jessica,,, though the culprit is behind bars, but I am sure he must be enjoying there too at his will. He has recently applied for a bail too.. And probabaly he may get it too.. It won't matter to anybody now. But in our coutry justice is always delivered very late. And justice delayed is justice denied. It holds no importance when all the feelings, all the hurt, all the pain has dried down.....

No comments:

Post a Comment