Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Clips and Jewellery Bags

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM



My Clips Bag:
I made this a few months back and this post was in my drafts since then. I always misplace my things and when I need them I am searching all over the house. I thought of organizing my stuffs. Therefore made this bag to store all my clips and rubberbands.





I love these small baby clips sooooo much, I still use them





My Earrings Bag:
I always complain that I don't much use the stuff I make. My mom says its because I stuff them up in the cupboard and forget all about it. Hence this time I came up with this bag to store all my earrings so that it comes handy whenever I need it. I am happy now. Its actually working and I am really using all those earrings now.




No comments:

Post a Comment