Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gifted Baby Dress And Quilts

BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM


My mamu's friend's wife delivered a baby girl and as everybody knows I love baby girls very much, I had to make these for her. I crocheted this from a marathi pattern book given to me by archana didi. The upper part of the dress is in light baby pink color but I dunno why its not showing proper color in this pic.





Dress....



Bonnet...



My mom stitched this dress and bonnet. All these are as usual made from our remaining dress pieces.



This too again stitched by my mom.



Bonnet by my mom....


Quilts:
My nani made these quilts again from remaining dress pieces.


 This is one side of the quilt..



This is another side.....



This is one side of second quilt...


This another side...

No comments:

Post a Comment