Monday, November 15, 2010

Crocheted Baby Dress



BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM





I crocheted this dress during my baby mania.  But kept it away and later on forgot all about it. It was when I gifted my mamu's friend's newborn daughter that I remembered this dress and immediately took it out. I made this out of all the remaining wools of baby dresses. I had no option but to finish off the wools before my mom comes back. As these are baby wools, I can't think anything better to crochet than a baby dress. Hence made this one more. When I removed this, it immediately clicked to me that I had made a baby dhingri too. Whoa!! How could I forget that stuff. It was one of my favourites and I was searching some matching pair of buttons for it.. I searched in and out wherever I could keep all my stuffs, but didn't get that dress. There is only one place left which I feel it may be there. Lemme see if I get it there. I hope it should be there only otherwise i'll really be disheartened. I had made that dress with lots of love. If I get it I will post it here on my blog for sure.

1 comment: